[Bioperl-l] Bio::DB::GFF with additional information

Alper Yilmaz alperyilmaz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 04:42:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am using Bio::DB::GFF so that I can overlay data from different sources.
Currently, I'm uploading a GFF file to database whenever I want to add new
data. I was wondering is there a way to keep not only start-end location of
features but also their "level" data (such as expression level, e-value,
peak heght). In other words, can I integrate a non-GFF formatted data with
an existing database created by Bio::DB::GFF?

thanks,

alper