[Bioperl-l] Wanting to inject date into a SeqIO object

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 9 18:02:17 UTC 2009

A bit off topic, but I've wondered about this for a while (never
brought it up): for data like dates/timestamps, would it be convenient
to have a Bio::AnnotationI that correctly deals with such information
(maybe incorporates DateTime)?  We could then have add_date() and
other relevant methods just grab the proper date information.

chris