[Bioperl-l] load_seqdatabase.pl memory requirements unusually large

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Fri Feb 6 19:34:16 UTC 2009

Something seems to cause Perl to be crapping out. It it were a
programmatic exception you would see the message and the trace.

Could you run these tests by themselves:

	./Build test --test-files t/11locuslink.t

If that doesn't reveal the error, add a verbose=1 argument.

Let us know what you find.

	-hilmar