[Bioperl-l] Fwd: BioPerl and BioLib

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 6 13:02:56 UTC 2009

I'll forward this onto the list.  Something that links into EMBOSS
would be nice, or even SeqAn.  SeqAn may be a bit of challenge as it
is C++ and uses templates:

http://www.seqan.de/

BTW, the NCBI toolset has a perl API but there are several problems
with it not least being it's precompiled only for Linux:

ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/toolbox/ncbi_tools%2B%2B/2008/Mar_17_2008/Perl/

-c

Begin forwarded message: