[Bioperl-l] LocatableSeq NSE format - suggested changes

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Sun Dec 20 04:59:38 UTC 2009

I think option 1 is cleaner as well; very easily added, so committed to main trunk as I consider this a bug, as one can potentially lose strand information when round-tripping data (original data with a -1 strand would be converted to +1).

I'll work out the test fails on trunk along the way (ensure they're due to erroneous test data and not something else).

chris