[Bioperl-l] LocatableSeq NSE format - suggested changes

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Wed Dec 16 12:51:24 UTC 2009

I'm with Dave; option 1 is cleaner. The only problem might be the automatic
interpretation of older output as always plus strand, but presumably these would
have had to record the strandedness explicitly elsewhere, so they would be
updatable. I'm definitely for making strandedness part of the spec in some way.
cheers MAJ