[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics Sub Feature Title

Keith Anthony Boroevich kaboroev at sfu.ca
Mon Apr 27 19:04:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to set a different "-title" for each
of the subfeatures in a track the same way one can set a different
"-bgcolor" using a subroutine.  I noticed that the -title subroutine is
only called once per Feature and is passed a "Bio::SeqFeature::Generic"
class whereas the -bgcolor subroutine is called once per Sub Feature and
is passed the "Bio::SeqFeature::Generic"s which I created.  Is there any
way for the -title subroutine to be called each Sub Feature or is this
not implemented?

Keith