[Bioperl-l] Access Uniprot detailed information

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 10 13:55:00 UTC 2009

Markus,

There is some discussion of the structure of "swiss" format files in
the Feature-Annotation HOW TO. Have you taken a look at this?

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:Feature-Annotation#Other_Sequence_File_Formats

This section does not explain all the fields in each different format,
but it shows you code that you can run that will print out all the
annotations and features.

You're really asking 2 questions, I think. Have you figured out how to
retrieve a sequence? See if this helps you:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:Beginners#Retrieving_a_sequence_from_a_database

Brian O.