[Bioperl-l] phylogeny-trait association methods into BioPerl

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at sanbi.ac.za
Thu Oct 9 05:36:47 UTC 2008

Mira,

Thanks for spotting this.  This really proved the point that many eyes are
better than one pair. I knew that the outcome for the test tree is 4 and still
accepted 5!

When writing this, I moved from using add_tag_value() into new method
set_tag_value():

map {$node->add_tag_value('ps_trait', $_)} keys %union; # worked initially
map {$node->set_tag_value('ps_trait', $_)} keys %union; # wrong
$node->set_tag_value('ps_trait',keys %union);  # correct and a lot simpler

I'll commit the changes the moment I get svn to respond. The connection is
closing prematurely for me:

svn update
 dev.open-bio.org - Authorized Access Only
Connection closed by 207.154.17.71
svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

   -Heikki