[Bioperl-l] Withdraw Bio::Graphics and Bio::DB::SeqFeature from bioperl distribution?

Lincoln Stein lincoln.stein at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 23:10:09 UTC 2008

Hi Sendu,

Thanks for pointing me to the thread; I'm sorry I missed it at the time. The
idea of splitting bioperl into 900 individual modules is a terrible idea but
I'm not advocating that. I'm just advocating splitting it into a half dozen
modules that are divided according to the* de facto *maintainer. For
example, Gabriel becomes the maintainer of Bio::PhyloNetwork.

Lincoln

--
Lincoln D. Stein

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research