[Bioperl-l] WUBlastSearchEngine

nisa_dar vdar at yorku.ca
Thu May 22 23:00:57 UTC 2008

I have the older version of WUBlast and its path is the same which is being
mentioned in the error message below. I have changed this path in the
WuBlastSearchEngine.pm as well,

  my $wuEngine = WUBlastSearchEngine->new(

pathToEngine=>"/home/vdar/RepeatMasker/blast2.linux-5.1/blastn" );

 although i didn't know if it was needed or no. These are a few more lines
which i haven't changed but I don't know if I need to change them

$wuEngine->setMatrix( "/users/bob/simple.matrix" );
  $wuEngine->setQuery( "/users/bob/query.fasta" );
  $wuEngine->setSubject( "/users/bob/subject.fasta" );
  my $searchResults = $wuEngine->search();

.. does anyone know what should I change in order to get results instead of
an error?

Thanks