[Bioperl-l] WUBlastSearchEngine

nisa_dar vdar at yorku.ca
Thu May 22 22:07:27 UTC 2008

Does anyone know what does that mean and how to fix it? I'm running
repeatmasker from commandline and WUBlastSearchEngine.pm is inside this
directory. I installed WU blast. I can't understand how to fix this error
now?

[vdar at capsella RepeatMasker]$ ./RepeatMasker boechera.fasta
RepeatMasker version open-3.2.3
Search engine: WUBlast
WUBlastSearchEngine::setPathToEngine( /state/partition1/bin/blast2/blastp ):
Cannot determine engine variant and version!
 at ./RepeatMasker line 534

I have seen line 534 on this program but I couldn't understand what I need
to do?

Can you help?