[Bioperl-l] Phyloxml <alignment>

Rutger Vos rutgeraldo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:27:15 UTC 2008

The Bio::Phylo approach is as follows:

- Bio::Phylo objects masquerade as BioPerl objects by implementing
(and inheriting from) their respective interfaces (e.g.
Bio::Phylo::Forest::Tree <-> Bio::Tree::TreeI)

- BioPerl objects can be unpacked in a new_from_bioperl constructor
which returns a Bio::Phylo object

--
Dr. Rutger A. Vos
Department of zoology