[Bioperl-l] Fwd: Need urgent help regarding your perl script

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Sun Dec 21 18:07:18 UTC 2008

You need to ask your questions on the mailing list.

You can also find examples of what you want to do on the website - http://bioperl.org
  - I would suggest you look there and post to the list if you have
specific problems.  This sounds much too much like homework.

-jason

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Anuraj <iamanuraj at gmail.com>
> Date: December 21, 2008 12:29:41 AM EST
> Subject: Need urgent help regarding your perl script
>
> Hi,
>
> this is Anuraj a bioinformatics students who is interesting to learn
> perl. I
> have seen your perl script in Genbank documentation. I think you can
> help me
> plss
>
> my accession num is:NM_007297
> sequence should be in FASTA format.
>
> pls provide me the full per programm for retrieval of this sequence
> from
> Genbank.
>
> pls provide me the program starting to end
>
> #!/usr/bin/perl -w
>
> including above syntax
>
> because i am getting lot of errors plss help me out
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards
> Anuraj

Jason Stajich