[Bioperl-l] bioperl-live install issue on unix

Sean O'Keeffe limericksean at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:27:19 UTC 2008

ok. well to cut a long story short, the reason for my initial bioperl
installation was it was a gbrowse requirement for me.
upgrading gbrowse (>1.69) returned Bio::Graphics compatibility issues
for me which were previously resolved by updating bioperl-live.
i had assumed (i know never assume) the graphics were, amongst other
things, the important part.
so now i'll hit the Bio::Graphics trail and see what happens., or wait
'til the 1.6 release.

ok well cheers folks (for now).