[Bioperl-l] bioperl-live install issue on unix

Sendu Bala bix at sendu.me.uk
Tue Dec 9 19:46:56 UTC 2008

Sean O'Keeffe wrote:
> seems fine to me?

Yeah, seems fine. And, I wasn't paying attention to what you're doing,
so I don't think CPAN settings matter in this situation anyway.

Unless you're supplying uninst=1 to Build in some other way, what you
see shouldn't be happening.

Check if you have a $ENV{HOME}/.modulebuildrc file (actually, do a
locate for all instances of .modulebuildrc), and delete (or edit out
uninst from) it.

And/or do ./Build install --uninst=0

Failing that, try installing the latest Module::Build and have another go.