[Bioperl-l] reorgansing tests by group

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki.lehvaslaiho at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:48:06 UTC 2008

2008/12/3 Chris Fields <cjfields at illinois.edu>:

> On Dec 3, 2008, at 12:23 PM, Heikki Lehvaslaiho wrote:
>
>> 2008/12/2 Chris Fields <cjfields at illinois.edu>:
>>>
>>> Wow, I go to sleep and the tests are almost reorganized.  Thanks Heikki!

I jsut had long flight that gave me time to think this through!

Now they are done! The ones on the top level are deprecated,
unfinished or can be left there (Perl.t & PodSyntax.t).

I moved some tests from t/Tools into t/SeqTools. All of them give
additional functionality to Sequence objects and are not parsers like
tests in t/Tools directory. The exceptions in current t/Tools
are Analysis subdirectory tests. I would have pulled them and
t/Tools/Run/RemoteBlast.t into t/WebAnalysis.t

I committed all in one go. I suspect that the mail generated is too
long (like in your case) and does not get sent.

  -Heikki