[Bioperl-l] TreeFunctionsI::findnode_by_id ?

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Fri Aug 15 23:00:04 UTC 2008

I think D.

There should probably only be one find_node function.

findnode_by_id was written by Ramiro for the re-rooting code and I
guess it wasn't checked to reduce unneeded functions.  I don't have
any problems removing/deprecating it but will need to update the code
that depends on it to use find_node properly.

-jason