[Bioperl-l] Fwd: Code to contribute

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 15 13:59:42 UTC 2008

Agreed!

We're hoping to move to a more structured core after 1.6 which will
require decent documentation and tests for inclusion.  My feeling is
one should free to add code samples to relevant pages/sections in the
BioPerl wiki, or write up your own HOWTO (it's not terribly hard to
do, and it adds to your karma).

chris