[Bioperl-l] Bio::Biblio doesn't find articles

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 02:53:07 UTC 2008

I am afraid that the server that serves the MEDLINE database to the
Bio::Biblio module (using the SOAP protocol), and that is running at EBI,
may be not fully supported. I am not working at EBI anymore and I have
stopped to monitor their servers. I am still their collaborator - but I am
not, unfortunately, involved in the MEDLINE tools anymore.

I would be happy to continue to maintain the Bio::Biblio module but it
relies on a server that I do not anymore control.

Cheers,
Martin

--
Martin Senger