[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics Resolution

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 13 12:46:02 UTC 2007

Print to SVG instead of PNG (should be resolution-independent); I use
Illustrator to fine-tune it but there are several other programs
which can do the same.  You'll need to install GD::SVG for it to work.

The alignment example I posted previously about (http://
www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO_Discussion:Graphics) shows essentially
what you need to do:

my $panel = Bio::Graphics::Panel->new(