[Bioperl-l] FW: release of cipres portal for tree inference

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Sun May 20 05:06:53 UTC 2007

technically remoteblast is in bioperl-live, but for historical/ease
of user-install purposes (i.e. so many people want to use blast out
of the box, we kept it in bioperl-live to not force them to install
bioperl-run).

I think it would be great to have the interface - can we do it all
via HTTP or will it require some installation of client software and/
or CORBA?

-jason