[Bioperl-l] extra hook functionality for svn repos?

George Hartzell hartzell at alerce.com
Wed Jul 11 13:17:08 UTC 2007

There are a bunch of "contributed" hook scripts at

  http://subversion.tigris.org/tools_contrib.html#hook_scripts

Given that many bioperl users depend on case-preserving but
case-insensitive file systems, I'm wondering if hooking up the
case-insensitive.py script might be worthwhile.

Likewise, the check-mime-type.pl script might help us keep
svn:mime-type and svn:eol-style properties up to date.

There are others there, but none that I found interesting.

How big-brother do we want the repository to be?

g.