[Bioperl-l] ESTs in EST format

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Wed Jul 4 17:52:59 UTC 2007

Currently we don't support this format as far as I know it isn't a
published standard nor is it a format that you NCBI distributes this
data in flat format for (i.e. genbank dumps).

Is there any reason why you can't get what you need from the GenBank
format?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/viewer.fcgi?
db=nucest&qty=1&c_start=1&list_uids=10280980&uids=&dopt=gb

-jason