[Bioperl-l] Bio::DB::SeqFeature::Store delete() not working

Cook, Malcolm MEC at stowers-institute.org
Wed Jan 31 14:54:42 UTC 2007

Sendu,

I too have found the same to be true, traced the code, couldn't explain
to myself where lies the bug, and found through experimentation  that a
loop will get around it.  Causing me to write code such as:

      $gene->object_store->delete($_) foreach $gene->MRNA; # TODO:
understand why calling ->delete() only deletes 1 feature (not all)!

Cheers,

Malcolm Cook
Database Applications Manager - Bioinformatics
Stowers Institute for Medical Research - Kansas City, Missouri