[Bioperl-l] DocBook docs, was Re: Downloading the tutorial for offline reading

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 29 04:50:15 UTC 2007

Brian,

Agreed.  I also wish there was a way of syncing specific docs
(HOWTOs, FAQ, INSTALL, etc.) between CVS and the wiki, so maybe going
back to having DocBook (or similar) for those docs is the best
answer.  Just checking Google, there are a few conversion tools for
MediaWiki to DocBook, including this one:

http://tools.wikimedia.de/~magnus/wiki2xml/w2x.php

Do you think that would be best?

chris