[Bioperl-l] Taxon id null with load_seqdatabase.pl

George Heller george.heller at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 02:33:30 UTC 2007

Hi all.

  I just loaded Arabidopsis data into the bioentry and biosequence tables in my Postgres database using load_seqdatabase.pl. I had loaded the taxon data prior to this, using the load_ncbi_taxonomy.pl. Yet, I see the taxon_id field in the bioentry field is blank, after the loading.

  Can anyone tell me why this might be happening? And perhaps what needs to be done to correct this?

  Thanks.
  George