[Bioperl-l] store variations, generate sequences

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 2 19:06:22 UTC 2007

Marian,

I can't answer your questions as I'm not familiar with these modules but in
Bioperl one place to look for example code is in the t/ directory. So I see
the following interesting files:

t/Variation_IO.t
t/SeqDiff.t
t/DNAMutation.t
t/Allele.t
t/SNP.t

This is not intended to be exhaustive, there may be other useful files in
there.

Brian O.