[Bioperl-l] Parsing kegg files

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 21 17:29:40 UTC 2007

Stephen,

I don't know what your eventual goals are but you might want to take a look
at bioperl-network. However, there are problems with this package. One, it
only parses DIP tab-delimited and PSI-MI and it does this last one only
partially (you will get the graph though). Two, it seems to have only a
single developer interested in it, that's me, and few users. In my Bioperl
experience projects like this tend to fade away.

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Network_package

Brian O.