[Bioperl-l] [Bioperl-guts-l] moving tests to use Test::More

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at sanbi.ac.za
Wed Apr 11 16:39:57 UTC 2007

A bit more than half is still using Test:

~/src/bioperl/core/t>  perl -lne 'print $1 if /use +(Test[^\sO;]*);/' *t |
sort | uniq -c | sort -nr
    147 Test
     97 Test::More

Feel free to add scripts and functionality into core/maintenance directory of
bioperl-live if you want to keep track of things in modules and tests.

	-Heikki