[Bioperl-l] Bio::DB::Fasta check for ragged line widths

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sat Apr 7 21:13:24 UTC 2007

What I was suggesting was the indexer automatically does the
reformatting, i.e., to have touch/change the input data if necessary
(and obviously one would be able to turn this feature off when the
correctness of the input formatting is known).

Are you suggesting that this automatic reformatting isn't possible?

	-hilmar