[Bioperl-l] Error retrieving sequence from BioSQL

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Thu Sep 28 14:04:17 UTC 2006

Very odd. This is under Windows, presumably using Cygwin?

The method Bio::Root::Root::throw() clearly exists, and
PersistentObject inherits from it. The exception it was trying to
throw has nothing to do with failure or success to find the database
row (actually it did succeed since otherwise it wouldn't construct
the object) but with dynamically loading a class, presumably
Bio::DB::Persistent::Seq.

Are you using the 1.5.x release of bioperl?

Does anyone on the list have any experience with these sorts of
things on Windows?

(Seth, I've moved this thread to the bioperl list, since this is what
the problem is about.)

	-hilmar