[Bioperl-l] PrimarySeq POD changes

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Thu Sep 28 00:00:32 UTC 2006

On Sep 27, 2006, at 7:47 PM, Chris Fields wrote:

> Anyway, I believe the POD signaled an intent to do something like
> this that
> was never brought to fruition.

I don't have the time right now to check this but maybe you guys can
while you're at it - if my memory doesn't betray me and Jason's
message reinforces my belief that at least in this case it doesn't
then at some point the method *did* take named arguments, but that
was later changed. (I do not recall why.)

	-hilmar