[Bioperl-l] dependencies in Makefile.PL

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 25 21:44:02 UTC 2006

I have run into the same issues on Mac OS X.  This especially involved
anything that used expat or DBD::mysql.  Reinstalling the binaries always
seemed to fix the problem (well, at least it passed tests).

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign