[Bioperl-l] BerkeleyDB required for t/Registry.t

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 25 18:17:31 UTC 2006

...of course, Brian also has a point; maybe we should not require either
DB_File or BerkeleyDB.  BTW, the tests don't fail if they aren't installed;
they just are skipped over, which is perfectly fine since the modules
wouldn't be required anyway.

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry