[Bioperl-l] Circular dependency?

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 25 14:46:08 UTC 2006

I never saw it cause issues when installing under Mac OS X or Windows (using
nmake, not PPM).  I know that Bio::ASN1::EntrezGene is one of the modules
tested for when 'perl Makefile.PL' is run, but I'm not sure it is required.

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign