[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Glimmer

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Tue Sep 19 20:21:30 UTC 2006

If the differences aren't too big, or if you there is only specific
sections for which you need to branch based on version, then handling
all in a single module would be more cohesive and simpler for the user.

For example, Bio::Tools::GFF supports different flavors of GFF all in
one module; you specify the one you want as a named parameter to the
constructor.

	-hilmar