[Bioperl-l] Downloading multiple contigs using bioperl

Schragi Schragi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 09:26:22 UTC 2006

Hello,
I think this might be a simple question - but I'm yet a novice...

Is there any way I can download, automatically and at once, all contigs of a
given genome in Genebank, and ideally merge them all into one file? Or do I
have to download every contig separately in order to receive the full
genome?

In the latter case, is there some sort of list that provides the identifiers
of all contigs of the genome I'm interested in?

Thank you very much,
Schragi