[Bioperl-l] Cleanup of BioPerl distribution website

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Sat Sep 16 19:16:18 UTC 2006

Chris,

I've done the initial moves and created new signature files for each
directory. Currently I've doubts on what to do with the following files:

- Bioperl.ppd            (what does this stands for?)
- GD-SVG-0.25-ppm.tar.gz (where does this came from?)
- GD-SVG.ppd             (where does this came from?)
- bioperl-1.5-ppm.tar.gz (1.5.0 or 1.5.1 release?)
- package.lst            (still in use? needs updating? be splitted into
                           corresponding subdirectories?)

Cheers,
Mauricio.