[Bioperl-l] TFBS databases, Bio::Matrix::PSM suitable?

Maximilian Haeussler maximilianh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 16:21:05 UTC 2006

FYI: I knew that there was an older version, finally found it on the
emboss mailing list:
http://newportal.open-bio.org/pipermail/emboss/2005-August/002178.html
They refer to:
ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/transfac/
That is version 3.4 that I mentioned. There are quite a few matrices
and sites in there.

cheers,
Max