[Bioperl-l] bioperl installation on fedora core 5

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 8 21:26:24 UTC 2006

You will likely need to update to CVS for proper BLAST parsing, especially
if it is using a remote blast (I can't remember bp #5 off the top of my
head).  NCBI had changed BLAST output formatting which broke BLAST parsing
in bioperl 1.5.1.

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry