[Bioperl-l] Bioperl tests: Test, Test::Simple, Test::More?

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Tue Sep 5 03:46:45 UTC 2006

A year or so ago some key servers at the Sanger were still on 5.005.

I believe due to some code constructs (regex or some such?) in a
couple of modules we are now effectively requiring 5.6.x. Mac OSX
10.2 will have 5.6.0, so requiring a higher version means you do not
support Jaguar anymore.

	-hilmar