[Bioperl-l] trouble with pairwise_kaks.PLS on Cygwin/XP platform

Brian Osborne osborne1 at optonline.net
Fri Sep 1 17:50:38 UTC 2006

Caleb,

I'm no longer using Cygwin so I'm simply guessing here - how about compiling
clustalw within Cygwin rather than using the Windows executable? In this
case you'd reset TMPDIR to '/tmp'. By the way, I don't think your problem
has to do with the value of TMPDIR, but recompiling is easy and may help
you.

Brian O.