[Bioperl-l] Bio::Restriction::Enzyme

Nathan S. Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Oct 27 08:42:23 UTC 2006

Hi Brian,

I wonder if i'm using is_prototype() correctly as I don't seem to get
any returning true:

my $enz_coll = Bio::Restriction::EnzymeCollection->new();
my $prototype = 0;
foreach my $enz ($enz_coll->each_enzyme) {
    $prototype++ if $enz->is_prototype;
}
print "$prototype have unique recognition sites\n";

prints:
0 have unique recognition sites

Thanks
Nath