[Bioperl-l] Should Bio::Tools::BPlite be deprecated?

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 17 03:48:56 UTC 2006

Chris,

OK. In fact there's no written guarantee that all Bio::Index* modules have
an id_parser() method. It happens that most do, and it's useful. I'll fix
the documentation in Bio::Index::Blast and add an enhancement request to
Bugzilla, may be able to get around to before 1.5.2 release but no promises.

Brian O.