[Bioperl-l] no_residues test in SimpleAlign.t

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 15 17:53:50 UTC 2006

Albert,

I get all 75 tests passing.  SimpleAlign.t was recently switched over
to Test::More, so you should be seeing more explicit test
descriptions.  It looks like test 27 is no_residues().  Were there
any more that failed?

I usually run 'perl -I. t/test.t' from the main bioperl directory to
check individual tests from the local directory.  Otherwise you are
checking your installed version which may be older (and may not match
tests and recent bug fixes).  Could that be the problem?

Chris