[Bioperl-l] Sort blast file result according to evalues

deepak shingan deep_ans at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 13:22:49 UTC 2006

Hi ,
  Is  there any way to parse the blast file according to evalue for each hit. I want the output sorted according to hit evalue. I am using SearchIO algorithm and already tried sorting the hits according to bits, gaps, but I am not able to sort the hits by evalue.
  As evalues are mainly associated with hsp and each hit may have multiple hsps.

  waiting for help.

  Thanks,
  Dun Dansi