[Bioperl-l] EUtilities term handling

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Thu Oct 5 20:34:49 UTC 2006

On Oct 5, 2006, at 12:22 PM, Sendu Bala wrote:

> If you think I'm stupid, fine, but I'm probably not the only stupid
> person on the planet.

That's a great suggestion that I hope we can all agree on? I'll
happily count myself among the stupid ones too so you're not alone,
and stupid people and even more so those who are lucky enough not to
be stupid have an obligation to document stuff so that even the
stupid can understand, no matter how silly the documentation might get.

Is that agreeable without causing yet more progressive hair loss?

Actually - I'm having second thoughts. Isn't it a distinguishing
feature of stupid people that - among other things - they are stupid
enough to believe they don't need to read documentation? You admitted
publicly that you read documentation - are you just faking the stupid?

	-hilmar