[Bioperl-l] Bioperl 1.5.2 RC1

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 3 03:50:47 UTC 2006

So far all tests pass on Mac OS X.  I'll add this to the release page.

This RC will throw warnings for four tests I didn't remove in time
(BPlite.t, BPpsilite, BPbl2seq.t, and RestrictionEnzyme.t), which
correspond to their namesake deprecated Bio::Tools modules.  These
are no longer in CVS HEAD so should be gone by the next RC, and the
relevant modules marked for deprecation.

I can verify the Bio::DB::SeqFeature.t warning on Mac OS X that
Florin reported, but ESEFinder.t works fine:

t/BioDBSeqFeature............Argument "+" isn't numeric in numeric lt
(<) at Bio/DB/SeqFeature/Segment.pm line 423.
ok

I'll report WinXP tests tomorrow on the wiki.

Chris