[Bioperl-l] bioperl-network warnings when loading the DIP dataset

Brian Osborne osborne1 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 2 17:59:58 UTC 2006

Florin,

OK, this is fixed in CVS now. The problem is that there's some variability
in how the PSI MI "standard" is used. In this case there was a species that
was not given a value for its scientific name ("fullName"), I had to use
common name in its place. Fortunately there's an NCBI taxon id behind all
this.

Thanks again,

Brian O.